Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Time Travel Q & A


Q: Where would you go? 
Description: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qBAKmP1nlVk/VEcclmfoWVI/AAAAAAAAAQo/Qn88zH8CCiQ/s1600/url-2.jpegA: Baltimore, Maryland

Q:To which year or period would you travel?
A: October 7th during 1849

Q: Who would you want to meet or what event would you want to witness?
A: I'd want to meet Edgar Allan Poe before he died. 

Q: Where would you find this person or see this event?
A: Now that's the hard part...People don't know exactly where he was found.Some people say he was found just wandering the streets, others say he was found on a park bench. 

Q: Why would you want to meet this person or witness this event?
A: When people found him the day he died, he was already too delirious to tell them anything. I think a man like him would have really interesting things to say if you could have met him before he died (or before he started hallucinating). If not something interesting, he might have had something to say about what killed him in the end and it would be pretty cool to know why he died. Some say he was found outside a bar. So really, I'd have a hard time finding him!

Q: How might YOU change history?
A: Well, assuming I'm actually able to find him before he becomes delirious, I don't think I would change history even if I talked to him. I just kind of feel like his death was his death and there's nothing that should really be changed about it. Not in a mean way, though! I just think...That's that. What happened happened, even if it was tragic. Even if I were to get him to a hospital faster, what are the chances the medical technology back would have been able to save him? I know nothing about doctor-ness so I definitely wouldn't be able to really help him.

2 comments:

  1. Isabella,
    Good job! I enjoyed reading your blog because it was very interesting. Why did you decide to choose him? How hard was it for you to think of what to write and to choose him? Good job!

    ReplyDelete