Wednesday, February 19, 2014

"Be Brave" (Spine poetry)



The book titles:
Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls
The City of Ember
Neverwhere
The World Without Us
Nothing That Meets The Eye
The Road
Life

I put these titles together to show things that can be explored in life, and that's why I started the poem with Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls. For the 'exploring' part, I didn't really mean to go and really explore it the way people would explore new lands, I meant to explore it in the way that you learn about things or experience them. The book titles had things to explore that may seem very small and maybe unimportant (like Nothing That Meets The Eye), but I think it makes it all the better to learn about it, because it is still interesting. The titles was "Be Brave" because sometimes, you need bravery to go and explore these no things, but the bravery let's us explore new things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment